Hallie was a guest on Mac Prichard’s podcast called Mac’s List discussing how to identify your ideal career and find your dream job.
Are you happy at your job? Unfortunately, most people aren’t. According to Gallup, unhappy employees outnumber happy ones, two to one.
There are many reasons people end up with jobs they don’t like. Some workers take the first job offered in order to pay bills. Others stick with an employer because they aren’t clear what they want to do next. And some worry if they say no to a job offer another one won’t come.
What would it take for you to be happy in your career? This week on Find Your Dream Job we explore this issue with career expert Hallie Crawford. Hallie shares strategies for finding your professional calling and tips for taking control of your career.
In this 26-minute episode you will learn:
- Career fulfillment: what it means and how you can achieve it
- Tools you can use to pick a career you’ll love
- How fulfillment plays a key role in your professional career
- Why you should listen to your gut when making career decisions
- How a career contrast list can help you focus on your career path
- The eight elements of the ideal career model to identify your career values