Meet Hallie Crawford
Hallie Crawford, Certified Career Coach and founder of Create Your Career Path, has experience working with mid-career professionals since 2002. She is regularly called upon by national and local media to contribute her opinion and share valuable advice on such topics as:
- Identifying Your Ideal Career
- Career Transition
- Networking and Job Searching Strategies
- Navigating Your Career Transition
- Leadership Development, Communication Skills, Conflict Management and more
Hallie has contributed to articles to national publications such as U.S. News, the WSJ, Kiplingers, Fast Company, Entrepreneur and more. Check out some samples of her contributions.
- 16 Tips for Interviewing via Zoom
- How to Achieve Work-Life Balance
- How to Negotiate a Pay Raise Due to Inflation
- How to Follow Up on a Job Application
- This is How to Stay Fulfilled at Your Job, Even as the Years Go By
- How to Craft a Winning Cover Letter in 10 Minutes
- You’re Probably Using one of the “Buzzwords” on Your LinkedIn Profile, but Is It a Good Thing?
- “What You Can Do to Create or Re-Create Your Career Path” – Sports and The City, 92.9 The Game
- “What to Do if You’ve Been Laid Off from Your Job” – Q100 with Matt Jones
Additional News Coverage
Read or watch recent news coverage featuring Create Your Career Path.
Hallie regularly presents engaging webinars on a variety of professional topics, providing tangible and timely advice, inspiration, and practical tips.
Right-click on any image below to download.