I got this fun email forward this week and wanted to share:
9 WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half
an hour. Five minutes
is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the
game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should
be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means
she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing
here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man.
That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when
you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you’re
(8) Whatever: Is a women’s way of saying F@!K YOU!
(9) Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to
do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What’s wrong?" For the woman’s response refer to # 3.
Have a great weekend!
Certified Career Coach