- It's a way to learn what it's really like to work in that field and discover possible career opportunities that exist in that company or at other organizations.
- It's a chance to get the inside perspective before you jump into that field and accept a job offer you might regret later.
- It’s an opportunity to get to know someone in that field, make a connection, and possibly land a job in the future.
- It's a way to find out who else you can network with in your field and begin to establish your professional network.
- It's an excellent means of practicing your interview skills without the pressure of having to land the job on the spot!
If you need help with your career transition, contact us for a complimentary phone consultation.
Here's to having a career you love!
Career Transition Coach