Here are 5 helpful tips to aid you in your job search:
- Diversify your job search strategies. Use as many strategies as possible. Don’t rely on just one strategy. Get out of your comfort zone!
- Stay disciplined and focused. Create a schedule and build in time to relax, unwind and take a break from your search.
- Set specific, tangible, measurable goals for your job search such as the number of networking events to attend each month, resumes to send out, etc.
- While you’re searching, stay busy. Volunteer at a local organization, get a part-time job, do freelance work. This can not only add to your resume but keep your spirits up.
- Be professional in every situation and don’t burn your bridges.
HallieCrawford.com was founded by certified career coach, speaker and author Hallie Crawford. Since 2002, the company’s team of certified career coaches have helped thousands of job seekers worldwide identify their ideal career path, navigate their career transition and achieve their career goals. Schedule a free consult with http://createyourcareerpath.com today to learn more about our services.