This inspirational quote is pretty straight forward:
“Be the person you want others to see you as.”
Sometimes we need to be reminded that life isn’t all about doing … doing … doing. It’s important to just “be.” Enjoy the journey! Have fun! Take risks! Be the person you want to be!
When you become the person you want to be, you are much more likely to achieve your goals. Why? Because you are more in alignment with the things you really want in life. We are integrated beings, so everything affects everything.
Here is some food for thought for you to think about throughout this week:
- Who is the person I really want to be?
- What is the purpose and mission statement for my life?
- What are the traits in me that I would like to cultivate?
- What are the habits I would rather leave behind?
- How can I commit to being that person?
Have a great week!