Follow these tips to make sure you are getting the most out of your Twitter account during your job search:
- Set up a designated profile and account. Choose a professional Twitter handle using your name or some combination of your name.
- is Twitter’s yellow page section. You can search for contacts and companies.
- Twitterjobsearch.com is a job search engine you can use to match the keywords entered.
- Companies and job sites can be followed on Twitter to stay posted on updates.
- Search for individuals to network with based on keywords using Twitter’s search feature.
- Tweet about an article, an idea relevant to professional interest or share a link of professional importance.
- Let people know you’re looking for a job, and what kind. You never know who might pick it up.
Discover the Essential Components to a Satisfying Career Today
Want free tips, tools and expert advice on finding a career you’re passionate about? Visit the certified career coaches at HallieCrawford.com, and sign up for their monthly career newsletter, right now. Bookmark their career blog for recommendations on resume writers, online career tests and more career resources.